1. Types of Information Collected.
We may collect two (2) types of information: “Personal Information” and “Browsing Information”: a) Personal Information. The types of personal information ICHIBANYA collects may include, but are not limited to: 1) contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address); and 2) social security number (SSN), driver’s license, and financial account or information: b)Browsing Information. The types of browsing information ICHIBANYA collects may include, but are not limited to: 1) Internet Protocol (or IP) address; 2) browser language; 3) browser type; 4) domain name system requests; browsing history; number of clicks; hypertext transfer protocol headers; and 5) application client and server banners.
2. How Information is Collected.
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources: a) applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative, whether electronic or paper; b) communications to us from you or others; c) information about your transactions with, or services performed by us, our affiliates or others; and d) information from consumer or other reporting agencies and public records that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others. We may collect Browsing Information from you as follows: a) Browser Log Files. Our servers automatically log, collect and record certain Browsing Information about each visitor to the Website. The Browsing Information includes only generic information and reveals nothing personal about the user; b) Cookies. From time to time, ICHIBANYA may send a “cookie” to your computer when you visit the Website. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Website again, the cookie allows the Website to recognize your computer, with the goal of providing an optimized user experience. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can choose not to accept cookies by changing the settings of your Internet browser. If you choose not to accept cookies, then some functions of the Website may not work as intended.
3. Use of Collected Information.
Information collected by ICHIBANYA may be used for three (3) main purposes: a) to provide products and services to you, or to one or more third party service providers who are performing services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you; b) to improve our products and services; and c) to communicate with you and to inform you about ICHIBANYA’s products and services.
4. When We Share Information.
We may share your Personal Information (excluding information we receive from consumer or other credit reporting agencies) and Browsing Information with certain individuals and companies, as permitted by law, without first obtaining your authorization. Such disclosures may include, without limitation, the following: a) to agents, representatives, or others to provide you with services or products you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, or material misrepresentation or nondisclosure; b) to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform other functions on our behalf; c) to law enforcement or other governmental authority in connection with an investigation, or civil or criminal subpoenas or court orders; and/or d) to other parties authorized to receive the information in connection with services provided to you or a transaction involving you.
If we share your Personal Information, we will make efforts to ensure third party contractors and service providers who provide services or perform functions on our behalf protect your information, and we limit use of your information to the purposes for which the information was provided. We do not give or sell your information to third parties for their own direct marketing use. We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information, as well as any other information, in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the ICHIBANYA ‘s business and/or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment for the benefit of creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of this information in connection with any of the above described proceedings. We cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third party or for any actions of any third party that receives any of the information that is disclosed to us.
5. Choices with Your Information.
Whether you submit your information to ICHIBANYA is entirely up to you. If you decide not to submit your information, ICHIBANYA may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. You may choose to prevent ICHIBANYA from using your information under certain circumstances (“opt out”). You may opt out of receiving communications from us about our products and/or services.
6. Security and Retention of Information.
ICHIBANYA is committed to protecting the information you share with us and utilizes a combination of security technologies, procedures and safeguards to help protect it from unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure. ICHIBANYA trains its employees on privacy practices and on ICHIBANYA’s privacy and information security policies. ICHIBANYA works hard to retain information related to you only as long as reasonably necessary for business and/or legal purposes.
7. Information from Children.
The Website is meant for adults. The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian.
8. Access and Correction.
To access your Personal Information in the possession of ICHIBANYA and correct inaccuracies, please contact us by using a contact form or by mail to our address in Contact Information – Article 17 below.
10. Privacy Outside the Website.
The Website may contain links to other websites, including links to websites of third party service providers. ICHIBANYA is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites.
11. International Users.
12. Do Not Track Disclosures.
Currently, our policy is that we do not recognize “do not track” requests from Internet browsers and similar devices.
13. Cookie List
* Google Analytics is a web service offered by Google to collect information about use of this site. It collects information such as frequency of visits to the site, pages that visitor’s browser, and what other sites visitors used prior to coming to this site. We utilize the data that we collect from Google Analytics service in order to improve this site. Google Analytics collects do not collect visitors’ name or other identifying information but only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads. Although Google Analytics place a cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. If you wish, you can opt-out by preventing Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser or install browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practice of Google, please visit the link below: https://policies.google.com/privacy
14. Privacy Notice for California Residents (Effective Date: January 2021)
This Notice consists of the following sections:
- Personal Information We Collect
- Use of Personal Information
- Sharing Personal Information
- Sales or Disclosure of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
- Your CCPA Rights
- Right to request access to your personal information
- Data Portability Rights
- Right to request deletion of your personal information
- How to exercise Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
- Response Timing and Format
- Personal Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (”personal information”). In particular, our Website has collected one or more of the following personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as a real name, Internet Protocol address, email address, telephone or mobile number, driver’s license or state identification card number, internet protocol address, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, or other similar identifiers.
- Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business or legal purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- Sharing Personal Information In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not shared personal information for a business purpose.
- Sales or Disclosure of Personal Information for a Business Purpose In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not disclosed personal information for a business purpose, or sold personal information.
- Your CCPA Rights
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. Subject to certain restrictions, California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect about you, to delete any personal information that we collected from or maintain about you, and to opt-out of any sale of personal information about you. As a California resident, you also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. This section also describes how to exercise those rights and our process for handling those requests, including our means of verifying your identity. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us by using a contact form or by mail to our address in Contact Information – Article 17 below.
- Right to request access to your personal information You have the right to request a copy of your personal information. Under the CCPA, you can also request that we disclose the categories of personal information that we collect, use, or sell about you and the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you over the last 12 months. However, as permitted under the CCPA, we may withhold some information where the risk to you or your personal information is too great to disclose the information, such as financial information or account passwords.
- Data Portability Rights You have the right to obtain from us a specific piece of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request) over the past 12 months, in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, in a readily usable format that allows you to transmit the information to another entity without hindrance.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we have collected from or about you. However, we may retain personal information as authorized under applicable law, such as personal information required or necessary to provide our services, to protect against fraudulent activity, to identify and fix bugs, to exercise our or another person’s free speech or other rights, to comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process, for scientific or historical research, for our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us, or to comply with legal obligations. We need certain types of information so that we can provide our services. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our services.
- How to exercise Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by submitting your request by using a contact form or by mail to our address in Contact Information – Article 17 below. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. At a minimum, you must provide the full name and email address affiliated with you or your account. We may request additional information to complete the verification process if we are unable to verify your identity initially. Our ability to locate your personal information is limited by the accuracy and the completeness of the information that you provide.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- Response Timing and Format We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication.We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
15. The California Online Privacy Protection Act. (“Shine the Light” Law)
16. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on our Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
17. Contact Information
ICHIBANYA INTERNATIONAL USA, INC.
Attn: Privacy Officer
3625 Del Amo Blvd. #170
Torrance, CA 90503
Copyright © 2021. ICHIBANYA INTERNATIONAL USA INC. All Rights Reserved.EFFECTIVE AS OF MARCH 1, 2021